NATCO 42nd Annual Meeting
August 2-5, 2017
St. Louis Union Station Hotel
Agenda and Registration Information Coming Soon!
Exhibitor Prospectus Available Here
Call for Poster Presentations
42nd NATCO Annual Meeting
August 2-5, 2017 | St. Louis, MO
Poster Presentations provide an additional forum for sharing information. Submissions should offer research solutions in the following areas; advanced donor management, advanced lung recruitment, innovative hospital development strategies, managing difficult situations, streamlining the transplant evaluation, best practices in outreach…etc.
Requirements for Submission of a Poster Presentation:
- Provide a poster that offers one-to-one, in-depth discussion to display and communicate the objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of a specific topic.
- Poster format is to be 4‐foot by 8‐foot (landscape) for presentation.
- Abstract titles, names, and affiliations should appear on the top of the poster.
- A simple sans serif-face font should be used.
- Lettering for the title should be at least one inch tall (72pt). The authors' names and affiliations may be somewhat smaller.
- Lettering for text and illustrations should range in size between 20 to 40 pt.
- Display - Presenters will receive an assigned space number prior to the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for their own push pins for securing the poster to the board.
- All posters are to be put up in the Exhibit Hall on Wednesday August 2nd between 1:00PM and 5:00 PM.
- Presenters will need to stand by your poster during the designated poster presentation time to answer questions and distribute contact information.
- The Exhibit Hall will be dismantled on Saturday, August 5th, therefore all posters must be removed from the Poster Hall on Saturday, August 5th, between 12:05PM and 1:30 PM. Presenters are responsible for the return shipment.
Please use the following link for submissions:
Submissions must be received by March 31, 2017
Please use your current data when submitting your abstract. This information can be updated in your final presentation.
Selection outcomes will be sent on May 1, 2017.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at KarenL@natco1.org or 901-603-9295.